I am completely over whelmed, honored and excited at the response for this challenge!! A couple of quick things based on emails and question’s I’ve received since the initial post….
- You do not have to eat the protein or dairy items. You can make some substitutions and I’ve also included a list of vegetarian protein sources on the Facebook Group Page.
- You do not need to actually complete the competition part of the program – you can do it on your own, with us or enter the competition. It is completely up to you!
- You do not have to have celiac disease or a gluten intolerance to do the program! If you want to give a try – that is awesome!!!
- We are starting the challenge on 10/22/12 but you can do it whenever you want! Just the part with the competition is officially starting. You can get the plan without competing.
- The workouts can be done at home or at the gym. They are quick, intense and get the job done.
- I am not a nutritionist, doctor or RD. This is a basic gluten free plan based on my own personal knowledge and experience in the fitness industry. I am a certified personal trainer and group fitness instructor, business owner, lifestyle coach, fitness competitor and personal weight loss story person.
- You can find the 30-day plan and other materials on the FACEBOOK group page – once I figure out how to get it as an easy download thing on my blog – I will add that too. Just waiting to get my new fancy schmantsy blog up and running!!
- Let’s have some fun.